Traveling somewhere exoctic or romantic for a destination wedding? Take me with you!
I absolutely love to travel and going somewhere new and exciting gets my creative juices flowing and makes me down-right giddy! Whether you're wanting to go only a couple hours away, or the other side of the world, I'm ready!
Here are just a few places I would love to go to photography a wedding (or anniversary shoot, or engagement shoot - whichever!)
- Europe (duh - definitely the top place on my bucket list - England, Italy, Greece - you name it I want to go!)
- Hawaii (because it's Hawaii and who doesn't want to have a gorgeous wedding on the beach?!?)
- New Zealand (any other Lord of the Rings fans out there? I mean that scenery! Come on!)
- Banff (that beautiful water!)
- Zion (or any national park out west that's freaking amazing!)
- so really anywhere you want to go - name it, and I'll go!
Other bucket list ideas
- Wedding couple with a camel (who wouldn't want a camel - or any animal - in their wedding photos? It would be SO cool and I love any animal! ... except creepy crawly ones! Eek)
- Wedding couple on a canoe in a lake.
- Water - anything to do with water - lake, ocean, creek, I love it!
- Hot air balloon shoot
- More to come as my mind daydreams!
Have another adventure you're planning and don't see it on my list? Just ask and let's plan it!